Welcome to a beautifully built luxurious, log-cabin in Sevierville, Tennessee within the Great Smoky Mountains
►Entire CABIN for you at 2,400 Sq feet that will sleep 11
►2 Electric Fire-pits inside, gas fire-pit on patio, and an outdoor fire-pit
►Private Hot Tub & Private Outdoor Propane Grill on Patio
►Pool table / board games / foosball / Large screen SMART TVs with DISH satellite in every room
►2 King beds, 2 queen beds w ensuite bathrooms & ceiling fans in every room
►Twin over full bunk bed in common space
►New Fully-Equipped Kitchen
►Wifi at modest speed in remote location - click on Cozy Mountain Lodge
►Parking for 2-3 vehicles on nearby cul-de-sac or in front of the cabin
Tucked away into the woods, Mountain Away, is a spacious and gorgeous three-level log cabin. The property has a private outdoor hot tub with beautiful views, an outdoor fire pit, 3 covered patios, beautiful seating areas, and wonderful views of the mountains.
The drive up Joyner Hills Lane is paved but steep and winding. Repeat visits will get easier. Go left once at the top of the hill and drive downhill towards our cabin on the right. You'll make it up here with a front-wheel drive. All-wheel drive is recommended during snowy winters.
We're located on a 1-acre land area with beautiful wooded views & an outdoor fire-pit. You'll find privacy in our backyard as we're the last cabin on Joyner Hills Lane. See the map below for our location location. Please view the pictures for details.
You will find a few other cabins on our street in the quiet neighborhood - this is not part of a resort or HOA.
🔅 KEYPAD entry will lead you to a luxurious spacious living room with a beautiful electric fireplace, a large-screen TV and ample lighting with beautiful views.
The entrance opens to a high-vaulted living room with beautiful windows and lots of natural light. Here you will marvel the beautifully crafted staircase, with comfortable seating and a beautiful large-screen smart TV. In the kitchen, you will find all you basic needs nestled into a high-efficiency space with plenty of cabinet space, ample utensils and stainless steel appliances. You'll find seating for 8 in the dining area.
🔅 WIFI INTERNET: Just log onto Cozy Mountain Lodge for easy access moderate speed. Cellular service is available via major cellphone carriers.
Mountain Away has 4 quiet & airy bedrooms each with their own elaborate ensuite bathrooms, smart TVs with Dish satellite. The main floor will lead you to a queen bedroom, while lower-level will lead you to a queen and a king bedroom. On the upper-level you will find another king bedroom and a spacious game-room with a beautiful pool table as well as arcade games, and plenty of board-games for family fun!
The game room also has two beautiful windows of the great outdoors and a breath-taking view of the mountains. Leading out of the lower level you will find a beautiful hot tub with spectacular views and access to the grounds of the outdoor fire-pit. Get the fire-pit going, toast some marshmallows and settle into comfortable Adirondack chairs to enjoy some S’mores.
🔅 LAUNDRY & AMENITIES: Washer and dryer, ironing board and iron are included. Our housekeeping service provides start-up supplies - paper towels, dish soap, dish-washer soap, kitchen trash-can liners, toilet-paper, hand soap and bathroom trash liners. Depending on the length of your stay, you may need to bring further replacements. BYO toiletries.
🔅 OUTDOORS: You will find 2 main level patios that offer wooden rocking chairs and a propane gas grill with nearby comfortable seating. There is a covered lower level-deck with comfortable seating and a spacious hot tub with beautiful views. All patios allow beautiful views of the natural surrounding. The patios in the back allow more privacy with beautiful lights & a calm ambience. Feel free to turn off the lights to star gaze on your nights - it's beautiful, especially after a day of hiking.
Pets are welcome, at the limit of no more than 2 dogs that are trained and well-behaved. Sorry, No cats allowed. Please read house rules upon booking.
Feel free to ask questions before booking. This vacation home has everything required to make some amazing memories with friends and family.
- Cancellation policy: Guest receives 100% (less $45 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs more than 30 days before arrival. Guest receives 50% (less $45 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs more than 14 days before arrival. No refunds are capable within 14 days of arrival.
- Starter supplies are provided which includes toilet paper towels, dish soap, dish-washer soap, kitchen trash-can liners, toilet papers, hand soap and bathroom trash-can liners. Depending on the length of your stay, you may need to bring additional items once initial supply runs out. Please bring your own toiletries such as shampoo, soap, etc.
- Please check weather prior to coming to ensure your vehicle will be appropriate for the weather. We are located in the mountains and do get snow. While paved and accessible, parts of these roads are steep, narrow and winding. Please drive slow. 4X4 or AWD vehicles are recommended during winters.
- Check-in is at 4 PM and Check-out is at 10 PM - strictly enforced to allow house-keeper ample time in providing cleanliness for your stay.
- Please no smoking or firearms inside our cabin
- Bottom line is, please use common sense and treat our home as you would your own.